By using the BodyBarista Service, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Usage.
The service provide both private usage and public usage. Public usage within the Service is hereafter called “sharing”.
- You must be 15 years or older to use the Service
- You may not share any content within the Service that can be considered pornographic. Inspire others about your body involves a lot of skin, but there is a line
- You are responsible for any activity that occurs under your username
- Be nice to other users and do not abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate other BodyBarista users
- You may not share content on the Service that can be considered illegal or discriminating
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, links (“Content”) that you submit, post, and display on the BodyBarista service
- You must not modify, adapt or hack BodyBarista
- You must not access BodyBarista’s private API by any other means other than the BodyBarista application itself
- You must not crawl, scrape, or otherwise cache any content from BodyBarista including but not limited to user profiles and photos
- You must not create or submit unwanted email or comments to any BodyBarista members (“Spam”)
- You must not transmit any worms or viruses or any code of a destructive nature
- You must not, in the use of BodyBarista, violate any laws in your jurisdiction (including but not limited to copyright laws)
- Violation of any of these agreements will result in the termination of your BodyBarista account. While BodyBarista prohibits such conduct and content on its Service, you understand and agree that BodyBarista cannot be responsible for the Content posted on its Service and you nonetheless may be exposed to such materials and that you use the BodyBarista service at your own risk
- We reserve the right to modify or terminate the BodyBarista service for any reason, without notice at any time
- We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone for any reason at any time
- We reserve the right to force forfeiture of any username that becomes inactive, violates trademark, or may mislead other users
- We reserve the right to reclaim usernames on behalf of businesses or individuals that hold legal claim or trademark on those usernames
Proprietary Rights in Content on BodyBarista
- BodyBarista does NOT claim ANY ownership rights in the text, files, images, photos, video, sounds, musical works, works of authorship, applications, or any other materials (collectively, “Content”) that you post on or through the BodyBarista Services. By displaying or publishing (“posting”) any Content on or through the BodyBarista Services, you hereby grant to BodyBarista a non-exclusive, fully paid and royalty-free, worldwide, limited license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly perform, publicly display, reproduce and translate such Content, including without limitation distributing part or all of the Site in any media formats through any media channels, except Content not shared publicly (“private”) will not be distributed outside the BodyBarista Services.
- Some of the BodyBarista Services are supported by advertising revenue and may display advertisements and promotions, and you hereby agree that BodyBarista may place such advertising and promotions on the BodyBarista Services or on, about, or in conjunction with your Content. The manner, mode and extent of such advertising and promotions are subject to change without specific notice to you.
- You represent and warrant that:
- you own the Content posted by you on or through the BodyBarista Services or otherwise have the right to grant the license set forth in this section,
- the posting and use of your Content on or through the BodyBarista Services does not violate the privacy rights, publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights, intellectual property rights or any other rights of any person, and
- the posting of your Content on the Site does not result in a breach of contract between you and a third party. You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person by reason of Content you post on or through the BodyBarista Services.
- The BodyBarista Services contain Content of BodyBarista (“BodyBarista Content”). BodyBarista Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and BodyBarista owns and retains all rights in the BodyBarista Content and the BodyBarista Services. BodyBarista hereby grants you a limited, revocable, nonsublicensable license to reproduce and display the BodyBarista Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the Site and using the BodyBarista Services.
- The BodyBarista Services contain Content of Users and other BodyBarista licensors. Except as provided within this Agreement, you may not copy, modify, translate, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any Content appearing on or through the BodyBarista Services.
- BodyBarista performs technical functions necessary to offer the BodyBarista Services, including but not limited to transcoding and/or reformatting Content to allow its use throughout the BodyBarista Services.
- Although the Site and other BodyBarista Services are normally available, there will be occasions when the Site or other BodyBarista Services will be interrupted for scheduled maintenance or upgrades, for emergency repairs, or due to failure of telecommunications links and equipment that are beyond the control of BodyBarista. Also, although BodyBarista will normally only delete Content that violates this Agreement, BodyBarista reserves the right to delete any Content for any reason, without prior notice. Deleted content may be stored by BodyBarista in order to comply with certain legal obligations and is not retrievable without a valid court order. Consequently, BodyBarista encourages you to maintain your own backup of your Content. In other words, BodyBarista is not a backup service. BodyBarista will not be liable to you for any modification, suspension, or discontinuation of the BodyBarista Services, or the loss of any Content.