- Product Manager
- Machine Learning Expert
BodyBarista is gearing up to make users as excited as we are. Therefore we are looking to get you onboard the team 💪☕️
BodyBarista is the only app to measure your physique with your phone. Having US granted patent, fully developed technology and at an intensive Beta testing stage it’s a perfect time for you to make a difference. With an accuracy of 34% better than the bathroom scale, we want to beat the scale on it’s own game; Easy, Simple and Fast.
We know that tracking makes a difference and that weight is just a number that contains a deeper meaning by looking at the shape instead of the mass. 4 out of 5 are weight conscious. Half of bathroom scale owners use it on a weekly basis and 20% on a daily basis. Therefore, think of BodyBarista as the Shazam for your mobile camera.
Based in Copenhagen, at the startup invite only Founders House, you will have the full responsibility of your field. We’re flexible and used to get things done online, so if you’re a cool person and not nearby we can take it from there. Btw, we embrace diversity and so should you.
Mail us and get in touch email@example.com
What you’ll do
- Be the owner of the user from the moment she/he opens BodyBarista for the first time.
- Focus on primary KPI to track and improve both for first time usage and long term usage, like: first month churn, recurring monthly churn, and conversion rate.
- Responsible for prioritizing the development and improvements of the app
- Responsible for the vision and the priority of new features within the app
Who you are
- Strong analytical skills and ability to set up actionable metrics
- Creative in both how to: solve a bottleneck for the users, finding the core issue, and finding the easiest way to validate the problem/solution
- Perfectionist in every detail, with the ability to remove all other details that do not contribute to the current goal
- Be the positive person that focuses on getting features out that encourage user’s happiness
- Preferably a bit of home thought design and programming skills (Swift)
Machine Learning Expert
What you’ll do
- Ensure the right kind of data is collected
- Automate data collection / synthesize data
- Define and collect data needed to train for new parameter outputs
- Find means to aggregate data to train the models
- Work on optimize models and layers
- Train models
Who you are
- Experience in neural networks (CNN)
- Worked with images and image points
- Up to date on the evolution of models and training
- Ability to work both with academic and technical persons